Borland Database Engine Error 2501
Finding The nth Prime such that the prime - 1 is divisible by n Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel? Most probably that will help to solve your problem. Most probably You will have to look at the BDE Administrator. Comments There are no comments for this article.
An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine (error $2501)
Are many of us stuck maintaining legacy code that would be too expensive to migrate to a new database? Any idea to get around it? Is there oscillating charge in a hydrogen atom? RSS Articles Advanced Search Search the Knowledgebase Top Sage Easypay Borland Database Engine error message Author: Xin Yi Wong Reference Number:AA-01170 Views: 6582 Created: 2014-05-19 15:59 Last Updated: 2014-05-19 15:59 75
- Here is the fix: Open up BDE Administrator and change the following settintgs: SHAREDMEMLOCATION = 5xBDE SHAREDMEMSIZE = 4096 -- David Farrell-Garcia Whidbey Island Software LLC Posted with XanaNews 184.108.40.206
- You should direct your question to one of the database newsgroups instead.
- Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Delphi BDE Issue $2501 [duplicate] up vote 0 down vote favorite Possible Duplicate: BDE initialization failure (error $2501) on Vista These days
- how can i get rid of this?
- Re: Delphi and the ALM vision?4.
- BDE error 2501 is an "insufficient virtual memory" error.
- How might a government pass a law without the population knowing?
- What's the command you use for opening the tables and at what time.
- delphi bde share|improve this question edited Aug 26 '12 at 14:56 David Heffernan 434k27590959 asked Aug 23 '12 at 16:42 Leo.W 146316 marked as duplicate by Rob Kennedy, Jürgen Thelen, Craigy,
- If you still have trouble running the application and you are runningWindowsNTor Windows 2000, follow the same instructions above, but this time leave the SHAREDMEMSIZE property at 4096, and change the
Does anyone have any suggestions? All rights reserved. yes / no Article details Article ID: 25 Category: Lynx Date added: Dec-23,2013 8:45am Views: 1845 Rating (Votes): (0) « Go back Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to Borland Database Engine Error 2108 Windows 7 In addition, attempts to use the BDE from within the C++Builder IDE are met with a "An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)" failure.
BDE-Setting x64 v.3.15 http://www.torry.net/news.php?id=262 share|improve this answer answered Feb 19 '14 at 10:22 Andy 1 1 Please do not provide link-only answers as the external content may change or disappear. An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine (error $210d) How to respond to your boss's email about a coworker's accusation? Where can I get a listing of the BDE errors? When I run my program and try to open the table I get a BDE initialization error $1830. --Doug Peter van Mierlo Delphi Developer 2003-11-03 06:09:06 PM Re:BDE Error
Using D5Ent. Bde Administrator Re: TIBCustomDaset.TIBDataset compilation message3. If fails, try with other params. The error you get is: 9473 : $2501 : Insufficient memory for this operation.
An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine (error $210d)
If the error continues to persist, you can also try "0x6BDE" for SHAREDMEMLOCATION. Was this article helpful? An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine (error $2501) Any help? (Sorry about the multipost) mARCELO Delphi Developer 2004-09-30 09:10:36 PM Re:BDE Error But Spartacus, the message returned by MadExcept, itīs exactly this one: madExcept version : 2.7c exception An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine (error $2108) more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
If none of these values resolve the issue, you may try 2000, 3000, 4000, etc. his comment is here Under System, select INIT.6) In the right-side window, find the entry called "SHAREDMEMSIZE". If it's not expanded, expand it.5) Next, expand the System entry below it. Coworkers quitting under special circumstances -- should telling our manager be one of my options? An Error Occurred While Attempting To Initialize The Borland Database Engine 2108
problem solved. "mARCELO"
How fast is Time running in Majora's Mask? current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. delphi windows-vista bde share|improve this question edited Apr 24 '12 at 8:43 bluish 9,6011272127 asked May 15 '09 at 0:10 Alister 3,16532347 add a comment| 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes
Create new tab config in admin magento2 error sorting?
How to have table blanks as zeros? FastObj - what is that and what is it for?3. Hot Network Questions Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets? more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Are many of us frustrated by the shortcomings of its LocalSQL, etc.? Also, if open my app first, and try to start other Delphi App, same error above!!!! This is usually in a directory somewhere under "\Program Files\Borland...".3) Run BDEADMIN.EXE and click on the Configuration tab.4) There should be an item in the treeview on the left side called navigate here YES!