Bt Sport Error Code 6036
Dave-H View Public Profile Find More Posts by Dave-H 26-01-2014, 18:12 #6 popeye13 Forum Member Join Date: Jun 2011 Location: England, E.Midlands & London Posts: 7,502 Quote: Originally Posted Have you tried different browsers? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Dave-H View Public Profile Find More Posts by Dave-H 28-01-2014, 13:37 #8 mabbus-cattus1 Forum Member Join Date: Jul 2007 Location: Bushey Posts: 5,543 Quote: Originally Posted by popeye13 *takes Have you read our Digital life blog yet?
this is a common problem ... TestingTimes View Public Profile Find More Posts by TestingTimes 29-01-2014, 22:55 #12 Dave-H Forum Member Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: West London Posts: 6,876 Quote: Originally Posted by TestingTimes You might see a concept that says, Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. EDIT: Try this, as recommended by a user on the Sky Help Forum. 1.Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight. 2.Click on the
- Have you read our Digital life blog yet?
- Find More Posts by popeye13 29-01-2014, 08:34 #10 sodafountain Forum Member Join Date: Mar 2005 Location: Wrexham Posts: 12,008 Quote: Originally Posted by popeye13 Have you tried to log
- what is the fix? [Edited] Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Abuse 10-12-2012 08:32 PM - edited 10-12-2012 10:03 PM
- When I disabled one of them in the Display Properties, it all came to life!
- Update your Bt Sport Error Code 6036 BIOS.
- Then scroll along and select the BT icon If you still see the error message then try restarting your equipment by following these steps: First, restart your BT Home Hub Wait
- Select the Playback tab from your ‘Microsoft Silverlight Configuration' screen and just tick on ‘Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback' option.
- Seriously, this is a problem that's been around in one form or another for ages, and it's a Silverlight DRM compatibility problem.
- Message 11 of 48 (8,640 Views) Reply yongkuk Contributor Posts: 45 Registered: 01-08-2011 0 Re: error code 6030 err:VC019 Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to this message's RSS
- Answer preview Select a category Learn about BT Broadband Set up and use BT Broadband Fix problems with BT Broadband Manage my BT Broadband service BT Wi-fi BT Cloud Help videos
For more information: Just call BT Phone Number RELATED: How to Organize Talkback Feature On My Samsung Galaxy Young Smartphone? Click HERE to participate the survey.Marked as answer by Jonny_D Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:19 AM Friday, February 06, 2015 7:37 AM Reply | Quote Microsoft is conducting an When trying to watch Live TV on the Sky Go website I get a circle continously spinning .. this is a common problem ...
Select the View tab. 5. I use TeamViewer for work and to remote access various computers around the house. Thanks, Kath_FForum Team Tech fan? before I got a small TV screen with the above error ..The post is shown asanswered ...
If you're facing problems with your BT Sport Online Player, just click on the ‘TV' tab > service status page to check whether there are any problems affecting your BT Sport Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean Sign Up | Sign In | Forum Help Archived Discussions This page has been archived The content on this page may be Error Message - VC003 This message clearly means you are trying to access the video contents on the BT website from outside of the UK. what is the fix?
Privacy statement Help us improve MSDN. It doesn't make any changes, but at least it gives confidence that everything is functioning correctly. The issue dragged on for literally months, and eventually they did something at their end and it all suddenly started working again. Type eventvwr.
The only thing I can think of is getting the team to take remote access to check all settings are what they should be. http://drupalmostpopular.com/bt-sport/bt-sport-error-code-vc010.html In the Advanced Settings list, choose Show hidden files and folders. 6. Sorry it didn't solve your problem. Instead, do try a Wi-Fi connection to login.
Sky did implement a fix by upgrading their play ready servers, however the 6036 is a legacy problem with drivers for XP. One of the many problems I had with Sky Go on my computer was being caused simply by having two monitors connected to it. You can these solutions here. his comment is here Return components configurations to default in Device Manager.
I agree this is a bit too much just to get Sky Go working! Click play . . . Whenever I try to play a video I get a 'Silverlight 6036 error' code.
Select primary hard drive, usually C:\. 3.
Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Abuse on 26-02-2014 08:44 PM Hey Hugo-Nafixit, Thanks for getting in touch. Msc /s Bt Sport Error Code 6036 In Search Box & Hit Enter To Open The Event Viewer. If your system clock is already set according to the internet time, then just unset it and then set again. Needless to say we were never told what the problem actually was, and how they fixed it, but I did get the impression that as it was only affecting a relatively
Check it out Reply 0 Kudos gs1973 Joining in 2 0 0 Registered: 29-11-2015 Message 5 of 7 (1,376 Views) Flag for a moderator Re: Sky Go ... what is the fix? Follow the steps to install Silverlight and then try again to play the content. http://drupalmostpopular.com/bt-sport/bt-sport-error-code-3222.html Last time this happened, every fix suggested by Sky made no difference whatsoever.
To do this go to Settings > Device Management > Update On Demand Players and press OK If you're still having an issue contact the BT TV Helpdesk Back to This went on and on for months, and it was eventually fixed, but it looks as if it's reared it's ugly head again. what is the fix?